A while back, I did a bra story for my mother. No biggie. I saw a cupless bra featuring on Shine Yahoo, so I thought it would be prefect for my 70-year-old mother. Somehow, that little post became very popular. As you can see on the left hand side, that post is currently the No. 5 most popular one.
Today could be the turning point of my life. One intelligent and wise reader searched in Google as follows and found my blog:
“Cupless bra Carl.” This is my wake up call, ladies and gentlemen. My name is associated with a bra, and not just some ordinary boring bra, but A CUPLESS ONE!!! This is huge. HUGE!!! I should no longer go to my dead end job because I am the cupless bra.
I shall be famous.
I will throw runway shows in Paris, Milan, and New York. I will only dine with Naomi Campbell and Paris Hilton. OK. My mom can come too but she will be seated at a different table with Naomi’s and Paris’ assistants.
I am so happy. Billy Mays, you may have millions because of Oxiclean. Take a look at me. I am the cupless bra.
- What to Do When You Have Extra Free Time at the Airport
- I Never Knew I Would Grow a Hair There
- Can Scissors Last This Long?
- If Working out Can Be as Easy as Eating
- The Shocking Truth about Vitamin E
- I Have Read It 5 Times, but
- Graceful Yet Intimidating 4
- The Annoyance of Instant Messaging
- The Real Question Is
- I Really Love My Job