Me: Hi, we are here to sign the refinance papers.
Nurse Ratched: What time is your appointment? What’s your name?
Me: We are a little early. Our appointment is at four.
Nurse Ratched looked confused. She walked away. Someone else came to the front desk.
Princess Leah’s mom: Are you being helped? Are you here for the loan paper?
She walked away too without saying anything.
A third woman came to rescue.
Lady Thiang: Are you being helped?
Me: Yes. We are here to sign the papers.
Lady Thiang walked away too and she went into a room whispering to Nurse Ratched and Princess Leah’s mom. I saw Nurse Ratched took some needles and two small bottles out of a drawer. Poop! We have pissed her off. We are doomed.
Lady Thiang returned.
Lady Thiang: Are you sure you are in the right office? Because you are not in our books.
Me: Really?… I called today, re-confirmed the appointment, and also got driving directions. Here. I have the phone number on my cell phone… 206 555 1212.
Lady Thiang: That’s not our number. There are three escrow companies in this building…
Me: But our refi is with your bank. Let me call the number and find out… Hello? Hi, this is Carl. I have an appointment at four today. Where are you located?
Endora: We are on the first floor, suite 105.
Me: Oh, hahahahaha… We are in 202 right now. We are confusing these poor fine people here…
- How am I going to expect the next installment of the Twilight movie?
- This is why Yahoo sucks
- The Tracktor alerted me that the price had dropped to $1.99 – a whopping 80% off
- Coffee wakes me up in the morning, and puts me to sleep at night.
- The official U.S. Map of 2013
- Utterly disgusting
- you know, some people you work with can crack walnuts with their asses
- There is no drug in Hollywood
- Macy’s Fans, 25% off in store or online until April 29, 2013
- It is so wrong but it is so funny