I finally put some pictures together as a slide show of the 38th Annual Fremont Solstice Parade which took place on June 20. The Fremont Solstice parade celebrates art and creativity. The nude cyclists normally start the parade. They are known as the “painted cyclists.” This year, one cyclist, wowed the crowd. He wasn’t really riding a bike but inline skating. But still, the crowd went wild especially the kids. Here are some of my favorites:
You can click on the images to see the full size.
He is the crowd’s favorite. The Wolverine.
Slide Show: You can click on the image to move to the next, or it will automatically change every 10 seconds.
- Where Does the Rain in Spain Mainly Fall?
- Your so Annoying
- Should I Change the Workout Routine?
- Reason #19 Why You Need a Maid
- You Maybe out of Luck Today
- Check Everything Before You Commit
- Encore! Philomena! Judi Dench!
- Mommy Loves Humidity
- What Your Sleep Position Says about You
- Let the Celebration Begin