I do get tired and my fingers begin to ache and become all contorted after holding the little phone for a long time. The little headset that comes with the phone hurts my ears. Every time I stick those little buds in my ears, it feels as if I am performing some major ear surgery myself.
I am very tempted and they have the exact phone I use in their ads. But I can’t put the phone in my pocket any more because the headset won’t fit. Well, even if they do fit, people may get the wrong ideas if you know what I mean. Wink. Wink. I definitely can’t hold a flaming red headset in my hand everywhere I go. People may think I am an idiot. Does this mean I always have to carry a backpack to hold them? How inconvenient.
I guess I’ll have to let this one pass.
Found on Curiosity Shoppe
- How am I going to expect the next installment of the Twilight movie?
- This is why Yahoo sucks
- The Tracktor alerted me that the price had dropped to $1.99 – a whopping 80% off
- Coffee wakes me up in the morning, and puts me to sleep at night.
- The official U.S. Map of 2013
- Utterly disgusting
- you know, some people you work with can crack walnuts with their asses
- There is no drug in Hollywood
- Macy’s Fans, 25% off in store or online until April 29, 2013
- It is so wrong but it is so funny