I do get tired and my fingers begin to ache and become all contorted after holding the little phone for a long time. The little headset that comes with the phone hurts my ears. Every time I stick those little buds in my ears, it feels as if I am performing some major ear surgery myself.
I am very tempted and they have the exact phone I use in their ads. But I can’t put the phone in my pocket any more because the headset won’t fit. Well, even if they do fit, people may get the wrong ideas if you know what I mean. Wink. Wink. I definitely can’t hold a flaming red headset in my hand everywhere I go. People may think I am an idiot. Does this mean I always have to carry a backpack to hold them? How inconvenient.
I guess I’ll have to let this one pass.
Found on Curiosity Shoppe
- Where Does the Rain in Spain Mainly Fall?
- Your so Annoying
- Should I Change the Workout Routine?
- Reason #19 Why You Need a Maid
- You Maybe out of Luck Today
- Check Everything Before You Commit
- Encore! Philomena! Judi Dench!
- Mommy Loves Humidity
- What Your Sleep Position Says about You
- Let the Celebration Begin