L: So you coming to Iceland with me next year?
L: How rude!
Me: Damn right, because you use tripadvisor and talk to cheapies.
“[rookie] Q: What is the cheapest way to get to the hotel from the airport in Iceland?”
“[Elite cheapie] A: Don’t take taxis. It’s a rip-off. Walk out of the baggage claim then throw yourself in the middle of the road. Pretend to be unconscious. Then you can get to the hospital on an ambulance for free. Once there, explain to them you are just a poor lonely tourist that they should take you back to the hotel for free too.”
- The Shocking Truth about Vitamin E
- I Have Read It 5 Times, but
- Graceful Yet Intimidating 4
- The Annoyance of Instant Messaging
- The Real Question Is
- I Really Love My Job
- Honest Yet Humble Opinion 2
- The Shocking Truth about Baby Oil
- Can Someone Please Tell Me WHY?
- Must We Wear Those Silly Hats at Birthday Parties?