Why is it ‘sick as a dog?’ I am the one who gets the nasty cold or flu every winter even though I always get the damn flu shots. I am the one who becomes totally
impotent incompetent incapable and lie in bed begging for my head chopped off so that I don’t need to feel the pain from my sinus. Callie, the dog, never got sick like that. There’s something wrong with the saying. Someone from long long time ago was deeply confused and started this ‘sick as a dog’ rumor.
I miss Callie.
- Where Does the Rain in Spain Mainly Fall?
- Your so Annoying
- Should I Change the Workout Routine?
- Reason #19 Why You Need a Maid
- You Maybe out of Luck Today
- Check Everything Before You Commit
- Encore! Philomena! Judi Dench!
- Mommy Loves Humidity
- What Your Sleep Position Says about You
- Let the Celebration Begin