Why is it ‘sick as a dog?’ I am the one who gets the nasty cold or flu every winter even though I always get the damn flu shots. I am the one who becomes totally
impotent incompetent incapable and lie in bed begging for my head chopped off so that I don’t need to feel the pain from my sinus. Callie, the dog, never got sick like that. There’s something wrong with the saying. Someone from long long time ago was deeply confused and started this ‘sick as a dog’ rumor.
I miss Callie.
- The Shocking Truth about Vitamin E
- I Have Read It 5 Times, but
- Graceful Yet Intimidating 4
- The Annoyance of Instant Messaging
- The Real Question Is
- I Really Love My Job
- Honest Yet Humble Opinion 2
- The Shocking Truth about Baby Oil
- Can Someone Please Tell Me WHY?
- Must We Wear Those Silly Hats at Birthday Parties?