Not that I am selling shoes today, but my orange shoe does look catchy, doesn’t it? Mind you, the shoe or shoes are already 2 years old. They still look brand new, don’t they? I didn’t Photoshop or nothing to make it look like new, okay? People who know me say that my feet (or shoes) do not touch the ground or floor or any surface when I walk. That’s why my shoes last forever and always look like new.
Anyway, enough about my orange shoe. That’s not my topic today. This picture was taken when we sat inside this glass bottom cable car in Taipei. Beneath us, all that green stuff was the tree tops and woodsy area. We were actually thousands of feet above the ground. I managed to find this photo below from http://journeysofyourlife.wordpress.com/ to show the perspectives.
- This is why Yahoo sucks
- The Tracktor alerted me that the price had dropped to $1.99 – a whopping 80% off
- Coffee wakes me up in the morning, and puts me to sleep at night.
- The official U.S. Map of 2013
- Utterly disgusting
- you know, some people you work with can crack walnuts with their asses
- There is no drug in Hollywood
- Macy’s Fans, 25% off in store or online until April 29, 2013
- It is so wrong but it is so funny
- Trip to Peru – Day 6 – Cusco