Not that I am selling shoes today, but my orange shoe does look catchy, doesn’t it? Mind you, the shoe or shoes are already 2 years old. They still look brand new, don’t they? I didn’t Photoshop or nothing to make it look like new, okay? People who know me say that my feet (or shoes) do not touch the ground or floor or any surface when I walk. That’s why my shoes last forever and always look like new.
Anyway, enough about my orange shoe. That’s not my topic today. This picture was taken when we sat inside this glass bottom cable car in Taipei. Beneath us, all that green stuff was the tree tops and woodsy area. We were actually thousands of feet above the ground. I managed to find this photo below from http://journeysofyourlife.wordpress.com/ to show the perspectives.
- What to Do When You Have Extra Free Time at the Airport
- I Never Knew I Would Grow a Hair There
- Can Scissors Last This Long?
- If Working out Can Be as Easy as Eating
- The Shocking Truth about Vitamin E
- I Have Read It 5 Times, but
- Graceful Yet Intimidating 4
- The Annoyance of Instant Messaging
- The Real Question Is
- I Really Love My Job