Not that I am selling shoes today, but my orange shoe does look catchy, doesn’t it? Mind you, the shoe or shoes are already 2 years old. They still look brand new, don’t they? I didn’t Photoshop or nothing to make it look like new, okay? People who know me say that my feet (or shoes) do not touch the ground or floor or any surface when I walk. That’s why my shoes last forever and always look like new.
Anyway, enough about my orange shoe. That’s not my topic today. This picture was taken when we sat inside this glass bottom cable car in Taipei. Beneath us, all that green stuff was the tree tops and woodsy area. We were actually thousands of feet above the ground. I managed to find this photo below from http://journeysofyourlife.wordpress.com/ to show the perspectives.
- Where Does the Rain in Spain Mainly Fall?
- Your so Annoying
- Should I Change the Workout Routine?
- Reason #19 Why You Need a Maid
- You Maybe out of Luck Today
- Check Everything Before You Commit
- Encore! Philomena! Judi Dench!
- Mommy Loves Humidity
- What Your Sleep Position Says about You
- Let the Celebration Begin