This offer came in this morning via Google Offers. It was 50% off for some light house cleaning work. Now, this looks good because we are having guests coming in two weeks. But 50% off is a deep discount. My usual suspicion tells me I should investigate before I jump on it.
The offer came from www.pathjoy.com. $80 buys 4 hours of house cleaning. That’s $20 an hour. I thought this was very much a standard rate.
Here is the usual fine print and disclaimer stuff. No surprise here.
I went to pathjoy’s website to find more information. I didn’t like “surprises” you know. Am I just not trusting enough?
I clicked on the “What’s Included” button and then read through the whole thing. They cover bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen. Where is the living room? They don’t clean living rooms? Does that mean they charge extra for living rooms?
Well, I can always invite our guests to the bedrooms right away and entertain them there since bedrooms are clean but the living room is dirty. I don’t think our guests will mind at all.
Of course, no matter how great this deal is, it will always not be as good as the one that someone cleans your house naked.
- This is why Yahoo sucks
- The Tracktor alerted me that the price had dropped to $1.99 – a whopping 80% off
- Coffee wakes me up in the morning, and puts me to sleep at night.
- The official U.S. Map of 2013
- Utterly disgusting
- you know, some people you work with can crack walnuts with their asses
- There is no drug in Hollywood
- Macy’s Fans, 25% off in store or online until April 29, 2013
- It is so wrong but it is so funny
- Trip to Peru – Day 6 – Cusco