One of the top 10 stories on yahoo.com today is the horse meat found in Burger King’s burgers, and Burger King admitted it. Tsk, tsk, tsk… I wondered if Burger King did some sort of study and discovered that horse meat was cheaper and juicier than beef or chicken.
Coincidentally or rather “intentionally,” I received a great offer from Burger King today via Google Offers. Buy one get one free, of course. Maybe the title of the offer should change a bit. It would have been more suitable for today’s breaking news.
“We cordially invite you to try our new sandwich – Horsewopper®. Buy one get one free. Hurry. Limited time offer only while supplies last.”
- Does This Mean the “Long” Waited “Long” Weekend a Comin’ up?
- Attention, Macy’s Fans! The secret is out this Memorial Day weekend
- How am I going to expect the next installment of the Twilight movie?
- This is why Yahoo sucks
- The Tracktor alerted me that the price had dropped to $1.99 – a whopping 80% off
- Coffee wakes me up in the morning, and puts me to sleep at night.
- The official U.S. Map of 2013
- Utterly disgusting
- you know, some people you work with can crack walnuts with their asses
- There is no drug in Hollywood