One of the top 10 stories on yahoo.com today is the horse meat found in Burger King’s burgers, and Burger King admitted it. Tsk, tsk, tsk… I wondered if Burger King did some sort of study and discovered that horse meat was cheaper and juicier than beef or chicken.
Coincidentally or rather “intentionally,” I received a great offer from Burger King today via Google Offers. Buy one get one free, of course. Maybe the title of the offer should change a bit. It would have been more suitable for today’s breaking news.
“We cordially invite you to try our new sandwich – Horsewopper®. Buy one get one free. Hurry. Limited time offer only while supplies last.”
- This Is Not about Anger Management
- It’s Not Quite the Snow White You Have in Mind
- What to Do When You Have Extra Free Time at the Airport
- I Never Knew I Would Grow a Hair There
- Can Scissors Last This Long?
- If Working out Can Be as Easy as Eating
- The Shocking Truth about Vitamin E
- I Have Read It 5 Times, but
- Graceful Yet Intimidating 4
- The Annoyance of Instant Messaging