Right after the Super Bowl, this was what made the headline on Yahoo.com – Not who won the Super Bowl, but what was said on TV.
I clicked on headline because I wanted to know who won. Once I found out who won the game, I was curious to find out what was said on TV that was so traumatic and deserved a headline. Of course, in order to find out the big secret, one has to endure the eye-rolling commercial first. Be warned.
Are you not as “Bucking” appalled as I am after hearing his swearword? This is “Bucking” U.S.A. okay? None of us would “Bucking” use these “Bucking” words to express our “Bucking” feelings. This is just “Bucking” UNACCEPTABLE. This is as “Bucking” disgusting as this eye-glasses company’s billboard which upsets thousands upon thousands of fine citizens in San Diego.
No, I didn’t watch the game and I missed the 10 Super Bowl commercials. I also heard that Go Daddy’s commercial was not about their website domain or hosting business, but rather it was about exchange of body fluids.
- What to Do When You Have Extra Free Time at the Airport
- I Never Knew I Would Grow a Hair There
- Can Scissors Last This Long?
- If Working out Can Be as Easy as Eating
- The Shocking Truth about Vitamin E
- I Have Read It 5 Times, but
- Graceful Yet Intimidating 4
- The Annoyance of Instant Messaging
- The Real Question Is
- I Really Love My Job