Right after the Super Bowl, this was what made the headline on Yahoo.com – Not who won the Super Bowl, but what was said on TV.
I clicked on headline because I wanted to know who won. Once I found out who won the game, I was curious to find out what was said on TV that was so traumatic and deserved a headline. Of course, in order to find out the big secret, one has to endure the eye-rolling commercial first. Be warned.
Are you not as “Bucking” appalled as I am after hearing his swearword? This is “Bucking” U.S.A. okay? None of us would “Bucking” use these “Bucking” words to express our “Bucking” feelings. This is just “Bucking” UNACCEPTABLE. This is as “Bucking” disgusting as this eye-glasses company’s billboard which upsets thousands upon thousands of fine citizens in San Diego.
No, I didn’t watch the game and I missed the 10 Super Bowl commercials. I also heard that Go Daddy’s commercial was not about their website domain or hosting business, but rather it was about exchange of body fluids.
- This is why Yahoo sucks
- The Tracktor alerted me that the price had dropped to $1.99 – a whopping 80% off
- Coffee wakes me up in the morning, and puts me to sleep at night.
- The official U.S. Map of 2013
- Utterly disgusting
- you know, some people you work with can crack walnuts with their asses
- There is no drug in Hollywood
- Macy’s Fans, 25% off in store or online until April 29, 2013
- It is so wrong but it is so funny
- Trip to Peru – Day 6 – Cusco