Right after the Super Bowl, this was what made the headline on Yahoo.com – Not who won the Super Bowl, but what was said on TV.
I clicked on headline because I wanted to know who won. Once I found out who won the game, I was curious to find out what was said on TV that was so traumatic and deserved a headline. Of course, in order to find out the big secret, one has to endure the eye-rolling commercial first. Be warned.
Are you not as “Bucking” appalled as I am after hearing his swearword? This is “Bucking” U.S.A. okay? None of us would “Bucking” use these “Bucking” words to express our “Bucking” feelings. This is just “Bucking” UNACCEPTABLE. This is as “Bucking” disgusting as this eye-glasses company’s billboard which upsets thousands upon thousands of fine citizens in San Diego.
No, I didn’t watch the game and I missed the 10 Super Bowl commercials. I also heard that Go Daddy’s commercial was not about their website domain or hosting business, but rather it was about exchange of body fluids.
- Where Does the Rain in Spain Mainly Fall?
- Your so Annoying
- Should I Change the Workout Routine?
- Reason #19 Why You Need a Maid
- You Maybe out of Luck Today
- Check Everything Before You Commit
- Encore! Philomena! Judi Dench!
- Mommy Loves Humidity
- What Your Sleep Position Says about You
- Let the Celebration Begin