Delta to introduce outdoor airport lounges? Now, this is an interesting idea, isn’t it? I don’t quite know what to make of it, even though I do enjoy watching airplanes moving about at the airport.
Imagine. Enjoy a cup of cappuccino or a glass of appletini with the fragrance of plane exhaust. Have a romantic conversation with your loved one by shouting into your cellphone over the loud plane engines. Scream at your boss during a conference call when a Delta flight is taking off.
I don’t know. But you’d never know what it’s like until you try the outdoor terrace once.
- This is why Yahoo sucks
- The Tracktor alerted me that the price had dropped to $1.99 – a whopping 80% off
- Coffee wakes me up in the morning, and puts me to sleep at night.
- The official U.S. Map of 2013
- Utterly disgusting
- you know, some people you work with can crack walnuts with their asses
- There is no drug in Hollywood
- Macy’s Fans, 25% off in store or online until April 29, 2013
- It is so wrong but it is so funny
- Trip to Peru – Day 6 – Cusco