Thanks to my cousin for her laser sharp eyes, she saw this really cute fedora hat in the Lacoste store. And the even more amazing thing was that the hat actually fit me. My head is abnormally large. To find a hat that I can wear comfortably is always a daunting task.
I was more than ecstatic when I saw myself in the mirror with the hat on. My cousin kept saying, “It’s you. It’s really you. It’s so you.” I wanted to shout for joy right there in the store but I couldn’t. I had to mind my manners and maintain equilibrium and civility during times of excitement.
Did I mention the price was also right? $20.
I happily paid for the hat and SANG at the girl who rang me up, “I don’t need a bag. La la la.”
Immediately after we walked out of the store, I turned to my cousin and said, “Angela, please tell these people ‘No Autographs Please. Absolutely, No Autographs Please.’” That has become my favorite phrase this weekend.
- How am I going to expect the next installment of the Twilight movie?
- This is why Yahoo sucks
- The Tracktor alerted me that the price had dropped to $1.99 – a whopping 80% off
- Coffee wakes me up in the morning, and puts me to sleep at night.
- The official U.S. Map of 2013
- Utterly disgusting
- you know, some people you work with can crack walnuts with their asses
- There is no drug in Hollywood
- Macy’s Fans, 25% off in store or online until April 29, 2013
- It is so wrong but it is so funny