At the gym, they usually play short clips on the flat screen TVs that show us how to work out properly, use the machines correctly, eat healthy and all sorts of stuff. In addition, it also shows reminders that
- do not stare at people because it is rude
- do not make loud noises because it is rude
- ‘clean’ the machine after use
Well, it is hard not to stare because we are all in such a confined space. There are beautiful people to look at and there are FUNNY people to look at. However, the unnecessary noises really turn me off.
A couple of weeks ago, a girl was using this shoulder machine next to me. She was making those noises that she made in her bedroom if you know what I mean. I had to stop my workout and walk away from her because I almost LOL’ed and hurt myself.
Since they really remind people not to make loud noises at the gym, people are normally very good about that. Guess who always makes the loudest and rudest noises there? This head trainer. I think he manages the trainers or some sort.
When he works out, each time he exhales, he makes this ‘ssssssssssssssssssssss’ sound so loud, it sounds like a steam locomotive stops and lets steam out. I have been debating with myself, “Should I or shouldn’t I say something to the club manager?” Seriously, while they are asking members not to make rude noises, they probably should ask their own people to have the same courtesy, or in this case, to have some mercy on us.
What do you think, Mr. Wax?
- This is why Yahoo sucks
- The Tracktor alerted me that the price had dropped to $1.99 – a whopping 80% off
- Coffee wakes me up in the morning, and puts me to sleep at night.
- The official U.S. Map of 2013
- Utterly disgusting
- you know, some people you work with can crack walnuts with their asses
- There is no drug in Hollywood
- Macy’s Fans, 25% off in store or online until April 29, 2013
- It is so wrong but it is so funny
- Trip to Peru – Day 6 – Cusco