After yesterday’s ordeal, there is a good offer today from Google Offers. At least, I am sure you do get 40% off.
I know. It’s not a big deal, and it’s Joann not Best Buy or Neiman Marcus, but Easter is fast approaching. You will probably find a gimongous colorful Easter egg at Joann and at 40% off, assuming that the damn egg is “regularly” priced, not “irregularly” or “abnormally.”
Here’s the link to the offer. This link.
- What to Do When You Have Extra Free Time at the Airport
- I Never Knew I Would Grow a Hair There
- Can Scissors Last This Long?
- If Working out Can Be as Easy as Eating
- The Shocking Truth about Vitamin E
- I Have Read It 5 Times, but
- Graceful Yet Intimidating 4
- The Annoyance of Instant Messaging
- The Real Question Is
- I Really Love My Job