After yesterday’s ordeal, there is a good offer today from Google Offers. At least, I am sure you do get 40% off.
I know. It’s not a big deal, and it’s Joann not Best Buy or Neiman Marcus, but Easter is fast approaching. You will probably find a gimongous colorful Easter egg at Joann and at 40% off, assuming that the damn egg is “regularly” priced, not “irregularly” or “abnormally.”
Here’s the link to the offer. This link.
- This is why Yahoo sucks
- The Tracktor alerted me that the price had dropped to $1.99 – a whopping 80% off
- Coffee wakes me up in the morning, and puts me to sleep at night.
- The official U.S. Map of 2013
- Utterly disgusting
- you know, some people you work with can crack walnuts with their asses
- There is no drug in Hollywood
- Macy’s Fans, 25% off in store or online until April 29, 2013
- It is so wrong but it is so funny
- Trip to Peru – Day 6 – Cusco