I happened to see this Holiday Inn promotion banner and it really caught my eye. A $50 gift card reward and it can be used at other merchants’ websites or stores. That really piques my interest because normally the hotel chains just offer you some sort of credit that requires you to use it on their properties.
So I clicked on the banner to see how good this deal really was. The promotion page is here. Everything looks easy until the last paragraph. I know there will be a catch.
On your second qualifying stay, then you can get the $50 gift card. So, this is good for business travelers, isn’t it? Leisure travelers probably won’t benefit from this too much.
But, how about this? Let’s say you are coming to Seattle for a week to enjoy our mountains, salmon, and the rain. On the first 2 nights, you stay in Holiday Inn. Then, on the 3rd night, you stay somewhere else. Then, from the 4th night on, you return to the Holiday Inn and stay there. That should count for 2 stays and they should give you a $50 gift card, don’t you think? Shhhh… Don’t tell the hotel people about this trick.
- What to Do When You Have Extra Free Time at the Airport
- I Never Knew I Would Grow a Hair There
- Can Scissors Last This Long?
- If Working out Can Be as Easy as Eating
- The Shocking Truth about Vitamin E
- I Have Read It 5 Times, but
- Graceful Yet Intimidating 4
- The Annoyance of Instant Messaging
- The Real Question Is
- I Really Love My Job