Just when I was about to give up because I couldn’t think of any topic but Lindsay Lohan’s amazing rehab deal she scored from the judge, I began to wonder why this woman kept getting away from really really being punished. How did she do it? If it were anyone of us lowly people, we would have been locked up forever in some high security prison in North Dakota and forced to practice Taichi every morning in sub zero temperature.
Anyway, today we are not going to talk about ‘her.’ We are going to guess what this thing is I discovered on Yahoo just right before I gave up on today’s post because I ran out of words.
When I saw it, I thought, “Hallelujah! They finally admit that dildos are indeed beauty gadgets THAT WORK.” No wonder we always shower the brides to be with dildos right before they commit themselves to the accelerated aging process that awaits them.
Well, boy, am I wrong about that. It turns out it is not a dildo. This thing costs 300 big bucks that allegedly can remove your unwanted dead skin. It’s called, Riiviva Clinical Microdermabrasion Treatments in Your Home.
Seriously, they have to make it so phallic? And with a curve too.
- This is why Yahoo sucks
- The Tracktor alerted me that the price had dropped to $1.99 – a whopping 80% off
- Coffee wakes me up in the morning, and puts me to sleep at night.
- The official U.S. Map of 2013
- Utterly disgusting
- you know, some people you work with can crack walnuts with their asses
- There is no drug in Hollywood
- Macy’s Fans, 25% off in store or online until April 29, 2013
- It is so wrong but it is so funny
- Trip to Peru – Day 6 – Cusco