This is not a study or a survey. This is a true story. Police don’t like black underwear. They will shoot the hell out of ya!
ALTOONA, Pa. — A Pennsylvania prosecutor says an officer was justified in shooting a man he thought was armed in a dark alley, even though it turned out he had only a pair of black underwear in his hand.
Consiglio says the officer was on patrol at about 4:30 a.m. April 8 when he was confronted by the man, who was naked below the waist except for his shoes.
The prosecutor says the man raised his hands while holding a dark object the officer thought was a gun. The officer then shot the man in the shoulder.
Neither the officer nor the wounded man is being charged.
“… he was confronted by the man, who was naked below the waist except for his shoes.” What’s so strange about that at 4:30 in the morning? We all do that, don’t we?
- What to Do When You Have Extra Free Time at the Airport
- I Never Knew I Would Grow a Hair There
- Can Scissors Last This Long?
- If Working out Can Be as Easy as Eating
- The Shocking Truth about Vitamin E
- I Have Read It 5 Times, but
- Graceful Yet Intimidating 4
- The Annoyance of Instant Messaging
- The Real Question Is
- I Really Love My Job