This is not a study or a survey. This is a true story. Police don’t like black underwear. They will shoot the hell out of ya!
ALTOONA, Pa. — A Pennsylvania prosecutor says an officer was justified in shooting a man he thought was armed in a dark alley, even though it turned out he had only a pair of black underwear in his hand.
Consiglio says the officer was on patrol at about 4:30 a.m. April 8 when he was confronted by the man, who was naked below the waist except for his shoes.
The prosecutor says the man raised his hands while holding a dark object the officer thought was a gun. The officer then shot the man in the shoulder.
Neither the officer nor the wounded man is being charged.
“… he was confronted by the man, who was naked below the waist except for his shoes.” What’s so strange about that at 4:30 in the morning? We all do that, don’t we?
- Where Does the Rain in Spain Mainly Fall?
- Your so Annoying
- Should I Change the Workout Routine?
- Reason #19 Why You Need a Maid
- You Maybe out of Luck Today
- Check Everything Before You Commit
- Encore! Philomena! Judi Dench!
- Mommy Loves Humidity
- What Your Sleep Position Says about You
- Let the Celebration Begin